1. Fill out the Return Material Authorization (RMA) form below. An RMA number will then be assigned to your request and emailed to you.
2. Package the tool in a Pelican case (if available); include all SageRider, Inc. mechanical parts (battery housing, bullnose etc.) with your return. This can help our repair technicians identify the cause of the failure.
3. DO NOT send BATTERIES with the gauges. These are Dangerous Goods and must be treated as such.
5. When SageRider receives your parcel, we will acknowledge receipt by sending you a notification by email.
6. SageRider will evaluate the cost of repairs and provide you with an ESTIMATE via email. Your Authorization and a purchase order number will be required from you in order for us to proceed with the repair work. You will be notified by email if the cost of the repair changes as the work progresses.
7. SageRider will inform you of the progress during key milestones of the repair job.
8. Shipping and tracking information will be emailed to you when the tool is shipped back. Our repair invoice will be mailed out at the same time as the shipment leaves our premises.